We are committed to the success and achievement of all students and the professional development of the faculty and staff of the Bleckley County Schools.
- All students deserve a high quality education that maximizes their individual potential.
- All students can be successful given quality instruction, appropriate opportunities and support.
- Professional development is a personal and professional responsibility.
- We are all accountable and responsible for all students.
Our goals are:
- To provide a rich and meaningful learning experience that promotes high levels of achievement for all students.
- To empower and expand the capacity of personnel to ensure professional and student success.
- To provide high quality professional learning relevant to the needs of individuals and the organization.
Pansy C. Corbett
Associate Superintendent for Teaching and Learning